Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3rd




Well here they are. I finally had their pictures taken. These are a few of my favorites. Avery is 3 and Peyton is 7 months. The photo session was pretty uneventful, except I kept having to bribe Avery with "treats". Her new favorite thing is Peyton's baby food. She LOVES to "share" Peyton's fruits. So after the session we went down to Target so she could pick out her favorite flavor. I guess there are worse things she could want.

Avery's Top Ten Loves at This Moment

10. The movie "Tangled" and anything Rapunzel
9. Having a flintstone vitamin and glass of water before bed
8. Playing on the monkey bars "all by myself"
7. Ring Pop Suckers
6.Playing the guitar
5. Reba & Sugarland
4. Chocolate Milk
3. The TV show "Sonny with a Chance" & "Shake it Up"
2. Singing her own made up songs
1. Her Mommy & Daddy- I hope this always stays #1

Peyton's Top 5 Loves at This Moment
5. Any fruit, but NO veggies
4. Being outside
3. Swinging Avery's Barbie dolls around and chewing on their feet
2. Her glow worm she sleeps with
1. Her Mommy & Daddy- I hope this always stays #1

No comments:

Post a Comment